DTGruelle Defense and Government Solutions
As a portfolio of disparate professional and technical services, DTGruelle Defense and Government Services integrates Human Capital Management, Accounting, Grant Writing and Solicitation Response, Compliance, Sales, and Marketing functions of its subsidiaries, enabling DTGruelle to offer uniquely integrated services to Governmental and Industry clientele by leveraging their otherwise unique capabilities.
Defense and Commercial Procurement
DTGruelle maintains long standing relationships with several major American and European Defense Contractors. These relationships allow us to find and source defense articles commercially. This eases the burden on procurement officers, while ensuring only the best and most appropriate options are selected for the mission requirements. As part of our ability to source and supply, DTGruelle maintains partnerships with a number of training and research and development firms in order to provide clients with turnkey solutions to nearly any procurement need—to include moving vehicles.
Rebuilding Supplies and Manpower
Through our network or trusted vendors, suppliers, and sub-contractors, DTGruelle has the ability to combine the strengths of an array of third-party providers into a tightly integrated cadre with the know-how to provide support on large scale rebuilding projects. This includes sourcing and transportation of project supplies, as well as the selection and vetting of craftsman, laborers, and skilled tradesman.
Program Management, Subject Matter Expertise, Compliance Consulting, and Auditing
Maintaining compliance with domestic and international government regulations is a difficult task for any nation or organization. DTGruelle helps to mitigate the challenges associated with maintaining compliance by offering its clients a wide range of supplemental and ancillary support, including advice regarding Incoterms and providing subject matter expertise during the negotiation of contracts.
Through ARGUS Industrial, a DTGruelle Defense and Government Services Subsidiary.
Areas of Expertise
• MILSTRIP (Military Standard Requisitioning and Issue Procedures) Support
• NIST 800-171 Computer System Compliance Auditing
• Automated Solutions for Import Shipment Tracking and Reporting integrated via EDI / EDI FACT/ INTERNET
• Governmental Agency Compliance (DDTC/ITAR, Department of Commerce, ATF, FDA, FCC, DOT, EPA, F & W)
• BIS / Department of Commerce Liaison
• Protests, PEA’s and Administrative Procedures
• Legalization of Commercial Documents
• Foreign Military Sales Support
• Contract Management
• ITAR/ Department of State Liaison
• Foreign Clearance and Delivery Logistics Management
• Third Party Domestic and International Logistics and Consulting
DTGruelle Defense and Government Services
Product and Service Code - R706 – Support Management: Logistics Support
DUNS - 157627035
CAGE Code - 41UL4
541614 - Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
928110 - National Security
928120 - International Affairs
488119 - Other Airport Operations
488190- Other Support Activities for Air Transportation