Pharmaceutical and Cold Chain Solutions
DTGruelle Pharma and Cold Chain Solutions provides both standard and specialist transportation to customers with specialized needs.
DTGruelle’s partnerships with air and sea freight operators allow us to understand, manage, and optimize transit lanes based upon carrier performance and reliability to ensure the most reliable transport options for both Air and Sea Freight movements and provides the benefit of express shipping for time-critical movements. These custom expedited solutions include Courier Hand-Carry Services, Small Parcel Messengers, Exclusive use Truck, and Full-Charter Aircraft options. Where products are larger and require specialist handling services, DTGruelle’s can deploy specially trained logistics teams to provide on-the-ground packing services, transportation, and packing material removal after delivery.
The high value of products and equipment within this sector demands zero tolerance of damage and loss and our KPI agreements with customers are rigorously maintained and consistently improved.
DTGruelle strictly adheres to all applicable regulatory agencies, to include:
• Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
• Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
• International Air Transport Association (IATA)
• U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT)
• U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
• U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
• U.S. State Licensing Agencies
• World Health Organization (WHO)